Mushroom Wars 2 PC Game Free Download
In Mushroom Wars 2, enemy tribes of feisty mushroom creatures face off in short but fierce RTS battles. Step into the shoes of a fearless Mushroom Commander, choose a hero to lead your army and take control of the battlefield in a variety of multiplayer modes or challenging story campaign.
Mushroom Wars 2 has ranked and custom matches in various competitive modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2. It has over 100 missions complete with boss battles. There are 12 Hero Characters from 4 different tribes with unique special skills. And massive Short-Session Battles with up to 4K troops on the battlefield.
Mushroom Wars 2 has simple but Deep Gameplay with tons of tactics and skill-based moves. Including a variety of Map Configurations And modifiers that influence gameplay significantly.
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Dual core processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Works fine on integrated laptop graphics like Intel HD 3000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: This game runs fine on low-end devices, tested with core2duo laptops w/ integrated video cards.
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Mushroom Wars 2” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.