The St Christophers School Lockdown PC Game Free Download
The St Christophers School Lockdown is an adventure set in a prestigious British institute. St. Christopher’s School has been seized by its student body. Roughly two hundred teenagers (and even one primary schooler) have taken their own campus by storm, staging a lock-in protest against severe new financial rulings. Barricaded within the building and facing pressure from the police, the government and the media, the young St Christopher’s crusaders are going to find out how quickly things are going from bad to worse.
The first episode follows Kayleigh, an outsider to St Chris. Due to delicate circumstances involving debt and blackmail, she finds herself seeking refuge within the school. However, she soon comes to realize that she may have been better off outside.
The St Christophers School Lockdown’s plot is inspired by very current and ongoing political events. It uses hand-drawn characters and moody environments in a comic book art style. Along with basic plot, there are optional side quests and achievements. Gameplay is roughly eight hours with a strikingly original soundtrack by Markus Zierhofer. You May Also Download Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC Game Free Download
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “The St Christophers School Lockdown” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.