Take Off The Flight Simulator PC Game Free Download
With Take Off The Flight Simulator fly more than 20 airplanes in an open world or try out more than 40 exciting and varied missions – from airfreighting to dramatic rescue operations. You can also establish your own airline and fly to cities such as New York, London, Sydney and 18 other destinations.
There are most popular models of planes, such as jumbo jets, seaplanes and a military jet with realistically designed 3D cockpits. Experience challenging weather conditions and try to land your plane safely with an engine failure at times.
Go ahead, explore and enjoy the beautiful open world of Hawaii in a free flight mode. There are 50 exciting missions available – from sightseeing to rescue operations. You have a choice to start your own airline and expand your fleet and to customize the skins of your planes and upgrade your fleet for better performance and handling.
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Dual Core Processor 3 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics Card with 1 GB VRAM or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Take Off The Flight Simulator” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.