Road Redemption PC Game Free Download
Road Redemption is an action racing game where you lead your motorcycle gang on an epic journey across the country in a brutal driving combat adventure.
You can earn money by completing races, assassinations, robberies, and other challenges in your path. As you collect loot, you’ll upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
Since driving a motorcycle at 100 mph while trying to hit someone with a pipe is dangerous, and death can come quickly. Fortunately, in Road Redemption, every time you die, all the experience you’ve collected can be used to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
Road Redemption offers tons of brutal weapons with massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your character, your bike, and your weapons.
In the multiplayer mode, you can work with your friends or let out some road rage on them. It’s up to you.
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 1.4GHz processor or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 512MB of video memory
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1000 MB
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 2.0 GHz processor or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 1GB of video memory
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2500 MB
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Road Redemption” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.