Pinball FX3 PC Game Free Download
Pinball FX3 is the biggest, most community-focused pinball game ever created. Multiplayer matchups, user-generated tournaments and league play create endless opportunity for pinball competition. Also, Pinball FX3 features new single-player modes that will help you become a better player!
Pinball FX3 is a funny, inventive and ridiculously addictive, this game will keep players entertained for months with a wide variety of extra flashing lights, character animations and other awesome stuff like minigames. Hitting the right obstacles can open up missions that can earn you big, big points, like evacuating citizens or battling enemies. The Marvel Infinity War table is a prime example of the game as activating the various Infinity Gems can result in things like weird ball behavior, being transported to another dimension and more. You May Also Download The First Tree PC Game
If you are into pinball, this game is a definite upgrade, And if you’ve never played pinball before, then congratulations, a whole word of sphere-shaped addiction, shiny lights, high scores and 2 am binge gaming awaits you!
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 1.6GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450 or AMD equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card / integrated
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Pinball FX3” then paste those files in this directory.
Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.