Fall of Light PC Game Free Download
“In the beginning, there was only an excruciating, screaming void, wherein twisted souls writhed about, imprisoned in nothingness. Then the darkness was pierced by Luce, and with her came warmth and order. The time of men had begun and would last many eras. But the 14th era is one of Darkness…”
Playing Fall of Light live as Nyx, an old, retired warrior, evading the Shadows and finding your way through the crooked corridors of gloomy dungeons. Navigate the treacherous pathways of the darkened overworld and fight emissaries of darkness in long-forgotten temples. Many puzzles and deadly traps stand between you and your goal that is to bring your daughter Aether to the last place on the face of Earth that still sees light.
Fall of Light offers 20 different battle stances, including two-handed and dual-wielding. 10 weapon classes covering both short-range and long-range weaponry. You can guide and protect your companion – Aether, the Indigo child, as you fight Shadows, soldiers of darkness and underworld bosses. And explore the overworld, scour dungeons and temples to gain and use special powers and uncover many secrets while solving various environmental puzzles.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or, equivalent
- CPU SPEED:
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX560 Ti 1GB VRAM or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1 GB
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UtraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Fall of Light” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.