Cuphead PC Game Free Download
Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional hand-drawn cel animation, watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings.
Cuphead is a difficult side-scrolling shooter with relentless boss battles that demand rapid-fire actions and reactions. Battles may only last three minutes at most, but they feel far longer when you know that no more chance than three hits it sends you back to start from scratch. But difficult battles only tell half of the story. Cuphead’s 1930s cartoon aesthetic is endlessly charming, popping with color and expression unlike anything is seen at this scale in a video game before. The sheer variety of characters and settings yields consistent delight as you go from one stage to the next.
Go jump right in and play as Cuphead or Mugman as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets while you try to pay your debt back to the devil!
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 2 GB
VIDEO CARD: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “Cuphead” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.