BlazBlue Centralfiction PC Game Free Download
BlazBlue Combines 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
BlazBlue Centralfiction comes with an excellent combat system that’s both accessible and deep. The wide range of interesting characters. The usual excellent graphics, tutorial, and a huge range of game modes. The anime style animation has never looked better in the series which came before, with fantastic character designs and wonderfully colorful and crazy special moves. It’s the best looking 2D fighter ever, and given nobody knows what’s next for the series it could well stay that way forever.
So prepare yourself for a fury ride and choose from over 33 unimaginable fighters as you battle giving it your all to emerge as the victor!
CPU: Intel Core i5 / i7
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
SOUND CARD: Direct Sound
FREE DISK SPACE: 52 GB
- Download all the parts from download links given below.
- Right click on the downloaded part1.rar and click on “Extract here”. All other parts will automatically be extracted.
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- Now right click on the extracted iso and click on “Extract here” again.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO”. Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Open the folder named “Redist” and install all the setups in there on your PC.
- Once installed, Right click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Crack” and copy all the files from there and paste into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed the game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “BlazBlue Centralfiction” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.